Student Involvement strives to enrich the student experience through co-curricular opportunities that foster getting involved, making connections, leadership and professional and personal growth. There are over 120 clubs and organizations ranging from academic/departmental, multicultural, spiritual, political, social, special interest, performing arts, Fraternity and Sorority life, and competitive sport clubs and so much more. Student Involvement creates and implements social and educational events and programs to help build community, spirit and traditions at SSU!
Why Get Involved On Campus?
- Meet new people and make friends who have similar interests
- Involved students feel more connected to the university, the campus, and their peers
- Being involved is a great resumé builder
- Gain new skills and experience: leadership, communication, problem-solving, group development and management, public speaking, and much more!
- Studies show that the more engaged and involved a student is on campus, the better time management skills they will need to devise and rely on.
Make your college life exciting and challenging by getting involved in one or more student clubs and organizations on campus.
Check out the Club/Organization Directory!